TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Enter Greg, Seb, and Kyle
People Seeking Info

Subject Enter Greg, Seb, and Kyle

Posted by Nick (ASH-SPEC) on September 05, 2011 at 10:50 AM
  This message has been viewed 552 times.

In Reply To FWIW: The key 2a successful business that survives long term posted by The Devils Z on September 05, 2011 at 08:40 AM

Message We are fully aware of our strengths and weaknesses. Strengths being designing new products, weaknesses being delivery and customer service. Enter Greg, Seb, and Kyle. Greg and Seb have an amazing reputation for customer service and delivery. Kyle out-sells us 3-1 on DOOLZ and delivers when expected. With the combination of Specialty Z and IPP to make up for what we lack in, we feel the new business model will work out for our customers much better. I know it took several years to realize the faults and find a way to fix the issue, but we're trying very hard to focus on what it is we're good at and letting the guys that make up for what we lack in handle the rest.

Though ASH-SPEC has been around since 2003/2004, the business we're currently operating under is not much over 1.5 years old. It will take some time to fine tune the new ASH-SPEC, but we feel that letting another company with an outstanding reputation for customer service handle the retail side of business is the best option for the customer.

We appreciate the the input on how to make our company better and welcome any ideas. I know the relationship you have with Ash and sometimes "tough love" is the best way to open our eyes. When I say "thank you Dee," there is no sarcasm or underlying meaning attached. You are a brilliant man and everything you bring to the table is taken with full consideration. We are (and have been) currently taking step to make this all truly "as easy as it sounds."

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.